My Summer League Takes..
Darryn Peterson - Looks like he will be one of the top scorers in the NBA very soon. The first game I watched, I thought wow, this looks like SGA playing in a summer league game. Perhaps he should have gone #1.
Cameron Boozer - Is just a winning player. He shoots, he passes he dribbles and he knows when to shoot to pass and dribble. He rebounds he defnds he competes. Wilson had the big game and the big stats head to head but it was clear to me Boozer was the better player.
AJ Dybantsa - It is all right there.
Caleb Wilson - Ok, so turns out Wilson is actually a guard / wing. He is electric, sure. But he is all over the place. Ridiculous upside.
Keaton Wagler - Uh oh. Did not look good. Couldnt get by anybody. Looks like a high school kid. How is he going to guard anybody?
Darius Acuff - Uh oh. Did not look good. He is so tiny! I am shocked. He looked big in college. He cant guard anybody at that size and there were times he wasnt able to get his shot off. He is also not super quick.
Kingston Flemings - Looked solid to me.
Mikel Brown Jr - Looks awesome to me.
Brayden Burries - Shit Burries looks awesome. I am pretty sure I already epic whiffed that one.
Yaxel Lendeborg - hmmmmmm….
Cameron Carr - nailed this one! He looks primed for a 10-15 year NBA career.